2 weeks till take off!!!
Hello again! So... I think all the arrangements are finally finished. My tuition is paid, my flight is confirmed, my passport is here, and I am now just anxiously awaiting Feb 3. Just to let you all know I do plan on updating my blog more once I get to Germany, but with me here in the states it seems kinda pointless considering all I'm doing is working and hanging out with the fam.
But...since I have already started, I mine as well give you a little update. Let's see I have been working at Spunky Skunk the local toy store owned by one of my mothers good friends in retail and while it's not exactly the job of my dreams it definitaley helps to be surrounded by TOYS. This past month I have been helping the girls Varsity and JV basketball team when time permits and that has been both fun and a chance to keep in shape. I have also started doing worship for the High School group that Jason and Heather are leading for church; and, tomarrow I am leading worship for the small church in Wesport that my brother-in-law is also teaching.
Other than that I fill my days with family, friends, books, puzzles and guitar. Exciting, huh. Hence the reason why I only have 3 entries. Well anywyas I hope the Lord bless you abundantly today and always.
With Love and Prayers,
Shannon Leigh
P.S. Today is my sisters 25 Birthday so if you haven't already give her a yell and let her know she's loved.
But...since I have already started, I mine as well give you a little update. Let's see I have been working at Spunky Skunk the local toy store owned by one of my mothers good friends in retail and while it's not exactly the job of my dreams it definitaley helps to be surrounded by TOYS. This past month I have been helping the girls Varsity and JV basketball team when time permits and that has been both fun and a chance to keep in shape. I have also started doing worship for the High School group that Jason and Heather are leading for church; and, tomarrow I am leading worship for the small church in Wesport that my brother-in-law is also teaching.
Other than that I fill my days with family, friends, books, puzzles and guitar. Exciting, huh. Hence the reason why I only have 3 entries. Well anywyas I hope the Lord bless you abundantly today and always.
With Love and Prayers,
Shannon Leigh
P.S. Today is my sisters 25 Birthday so if you haven't already give her a yell and let her know she's loved.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home