Saturday, February 18, 2006

Here are some pictures...

I tried to get this one to rotate but...oh well. Here is a picture from in side the courtyard looking up at the cross on top of the castle tower. If you click on them you can see it better!

I just really liked the way this house looked covered with snow.




This is another of the Castle... and look at the sky. It cleared up for us and it was so beautiful to see it light up in the sun.






Here is a picture looking up to the Castle in the snow...just as beatiful in the snow!

So...I really have been trying to get some pictures on my blog. I am just sorry that it has taken so long; but the important thing is that they are now up. School is going amazing I love every aspect of it. I am truely blessed to be here, I could not have prayed for a better expierence if I would have tried. The Lord is truely amazing. Germany...wow, what I have seen this far is just amazing. I am hoping to start traveling around more now that I am aclimated and a little more familure here and can't wait. We are preparing for a week long missions trip coming up here in 2 or so weeks, and I am praying about journeying to Cork, Ireland or possibly to Hungary. We will see what the Lord has in store for me. Other than that I would just ask for continual prayers because the Lord is definately using this time as a time of streching and molding in to His image. May God bless you this day, and always. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

In Christ,

Shannon

Yes...and here is the Villa that I live in. If you click on it and look at the very top door that the silver fire ecape is attached to....well, that's the attic where I stay. It is actually probably the nicest, largest room in the whole villa. I definately was blessed by the Lord. Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hill Family said...

We love pictures. Keep them coming!!Hope you weekend in the kitchen is full of Joy. Oh, we want a picture of YOU! Noah hopes your staying warm in all that snow, he gives you a big wet kiss
mwwwa.

February 19, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger 4Hendos said...

Oh Shannon it looks absolutely beautiful there! We agree with Heather, we want to see some pictures of YOU!

February 19, 2006 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home