Sunday, February 12, 2006

One week strong...

I have now been here in Germany for a week. I am finally over jet lag, and in the full swing of things over here. The blogger has been down for a while which is why I haven't updated with any new pictures till now. Anyways, everything is going really well for me. The Lord is pouring His blessings over me and the whole school. Thank you for you prayers. If you want to drop me a line my email address is shannyray15@hotmail.com.

Today I went on a class field trip to Wartburg Castle, the one where Martin Luther translated the New Testament in 10 weeks from Latin to German. It was an incredible expierence. The castle was just amazing, along with the weather and the tour.

I am having trouble geting pictures up so... I will try again later but if you want to see some picts drop me a line and I will try and foward you the pictures from today and where I am staying.

God Bless,

Shannon

There is a correction on my email address: shannyray15@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Dad here. I hope that you can send us some pictures soon. I also noticed that you listed your email address without the "15" at the end. Is this correct? Otherwise, we are looking forward to hearing from you soon....

February 12, 2006 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home