Monday, March 06, 2006

4 weeks in and some pictures!!!!

This is the famous "donner", it is about the biggest piece of mashed up lamb spinning on a rod. Then they shaved off a massive amount of meat in a pita with onions, cabbage, salsa and some other stuff. Many of the students enjoy this German meal however, I can say that I have tried them and they are pretty nasty, greasy and well just gross.

Here is a picture of Michelle and Me in Koln this past weekend.
Here is a picture of me in front of the Rhine River...I think... right outside of Koln.
I was able to get some good old American food at the Hard Rock Cafe! 1/2 Chicken Sandwich and 1/2 a Old Fashion Hamburger!
Here is a picture of the Cathedral in Koln! It is quite beatiful.

Anyways, this week has been quite uneventful. It has been snowing since Tuesday; however, there is still only about 5 inches to show for it. This weekend I traveled to a nearby Calvary to attend a class on Just Jesus. It was basically an evangelism class to enable you to either street witness or teach a sunday school class. I enjoyed it and think that it will help me with my witnessing skills. Anyways that is it for now...I think I finally figured out how to get my pictures on here with out the website shutting down so maybe this month you will see some more. Hope all is well and feel free to leave a comment or email. I would love you here from you. God Bless.

Always, Shannon (Guten Tag!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok this is a test to see if you can recieve from just anyone.
love you

March 06, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger Hill Family said...

You look good!

March 07, 2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home