France was amazing...
Here is one of my favorite picture of the town at night...the bright lights are from a statium that was having a game that night...
Last sunday we went on a hike around an old Chateau ruins...it was really windy but also very pretty..
Here is a picture of the ruins of a castle up on the hill when looking from the promanade...
This a picture from a mountain...were I did some practical service helping out a lady in the church...
This a picture from a mountain...were I did some practical service helping out a lady in the church...
A picture of the Promanade....it is really pretty however, unfortunately the whole time I was in France it was overcast so I wasn't able to get a very clear picture...
Me in front of one of the many fountains in Old Nice....I had a great time...I felt very unequiped when leaving for France but the Lord was faithful and didn't give me anything that I could not handle. I was able to be used doing practical
work around the church, making crepes for a crepe party, doing yard work for a lady in the church, playing games with the middle school youth group, and playing guitar for our devotions, and when ever else anyone wanted to worship. It was a great time I met lots of loving people
and was introduced to an eniterly different culture.
I must confess that I went to the bakery everyday were I got a baguette, and or some kind of
delictable pastry... the French are amazing bakers by the way!!! Other than that the plane, car, and train rides were very pretty...oh, and I got a picture of the French Alps from the plane ride it was amazing....let me get it for you...it's the first picture. Well...I feel like I just rambling about my trip so I will leave it at that. If you have any questions you can leave a comment
or email me. Thanks for all you prayers and support.
Blessings from Germany,
Bonjour!!!! Guten Tag!!!! Halo!!!
Shannon



1 Comments:
its simply superbbbbbbbbbbb....
no words to explain abt the beauty..
its amazing!!!!!!!!
keep on update..
Post a Comment
<< Home