
Well, I have now been here in
Germany for 2 months and 5 days...and it has been absolutely wonderful. I do miss everyone and alot of the American culture, and look at that view from my front porch in F.B, wow...but, the Lord has been filling me with His unconditional love and it is amazing. I haven't been up to much these past couple weeks besides school...on Tuesday I was able to attend a drop in Volleyball league...it was quite fun, and entertaining because no one really spoke English...they just pointed and spoke rudimentary German and I was able to get the jest. Ten, Thursday all the girls from the school got together and had a bond fire with a time of sharing, games, smores and worship. It was a lot of fun, Michelle...(who is truly a God-sent friend, who will also be coming home with me for the summer...yeah..., you might know her dad John Bonner he is a Pastor and the director of the Bible College in Peru)....and I did worship and it was a really good time just of fellowship and a break from the norm. Other than that the weather has been nicer, therefore I have picked up running again...it has been really good to get outside and enjoy some warmth. I am praying that the weather will continue to warm up...but I praise God everyday the sun shows through the clouds and when it doesn't. Well...I think that is about it for now...until next time may the Lord richly bless you.
In Christ,
Shannon
1 Comments:
thats a beautiful view. It really shows how much god blesses us with his beautiful paintings in the sky =)
Post a Comment
<< Home