Crunch Time...
Here is a picture of the girls that I went to the Women's Retreat with this weekend...
Some of the scenery there was amazing...
I thought the clouds were so cool in this picture...can you believe that it snowed both yesterday and today...crazy weather here I thought it was supposed to be getting warmer????Well...it's been about two weeks since my last update so let me fill you in a little bit. Hmm…last Saturday there was American themed party for the youth group at the church where the school band played and it was quite fun. Myself and a few others dressed up (there is a picture at the bottom but look at your own discretion) and it was a fun time of eating, dancing, listening to the boys play and fellowship. Then on Sunday morning, I went with a few others from the school and a local church here to the Juvenile prison about 1 hour or so away. We were able to set up for a worship service where Michelle played, then there was short skit about the bondage of sin, and then a short testimony/devotional by one of the interns here at the school and then it ended with a time of fellowship. I have to say that it was quite awkward but I think that it was a good stretching experience. The rest of the week was pretty normal it was really warm the first few days...and then I think Wednesday it began to rain again.
Then this Friday me and three other students headed to the Siegen Women's Retreat. I really had no idea when leaving where I was going, why I was going or what the topic would be. All I knew was that when they offered the chance to go I knew right then that the Lord was telling me to go...and so I did and it was amazing. The retreat was lead by Inga-Lill Guzik and Sue Long the pastor's wives here at Calvary Chapel Siegen and Jan Vance from Harvest Christian Fellowship was the main speaker. The main passage of scripture this weekend was Hebrews 10:22-25 about Drawing near, holding fast the confession of our hope without wavering and considering one another in order to stir up love. It was a great weekend overall the Lord really showed me HE IS ENOUGH, and that His promises and blessings are so abundant and all He is longing for me to give Him all of me because He has already given me all of Himself. Did you know that in the Word of God there are estimated to be 7,487 promises…He is truly amazing.
Anyways…the Lord is doing exceedingly and abundantly more that I could have ever asked for or imagined. My semester here is rapidly coming to a quick closer and I will soon be home…in 20 days actually. Exciting!!! Well…I think that is it for now I hope that you all have a great week and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for all your prayers.
Blessings always,
Here is a picture of some of us that got dressed up for the party...we were looking for the American sport-ghetto look...but I think we kinda just look silly....anyways hope you enjoy the laugh...lol!
1 Comments:
I was wondering what youve been up to this week! wow, 20 days, you are practically home, I'm really looking forward to your return. We will be praying for your wrap up of this semester.
love you
Post a Comment
<< Home