Friday, May 19, 2006

Farewell...CCBCG

Here is a class photo...it is kinda hard to see but oh wellKate Heady ( I went to France with her she is quite an inspiration)
Noah Beamer ( I went to France with him as well...He graduated on Wednesday and is headed to Nice France to be a missionary this September)

Me and Karo...such a delight
These are my adopted roomates...because I spent more time in Michelle's room this semester than mine.
A picture of the girls after graduation...I am going to miss them all...

Mike and Jonny...two crazy boys...we always had a good time together...

Little (well age atleast) Jonathan Guzik...just like a little brother here at the college

So I only have 48 more hours here in Germany...the rooms are bare of all character and there are only a handful that will be here past tomarrow morning. As sad as it is to say good bye, it is reasurring to know that the Lord is directing their steps and they are going off to do the Lord's will. I will miss the Siegen crew and my prayers will be with them all.

Thanks for all the great memories...Shannon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shanny,
Great pic's, one more day and counting! It looks like you have lost weight! I loved my Mother's Day page. We are counting the hours. I am so grateful for your Germany experience, God is soooo Good, can't wait to see what He will do next. See you Sunday!!!!
Love Da Momma

May 20, 2006 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home