Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to wish my wonderful mother a blessed MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
This is a picture from Thrusday, we took class field trip to the castle in Siegen...one of the only buildings that wasn't destroyed during WWII...and I thought of my Mom because of all the flowers and gorgeous landscape.
I love you MOM and hope you have a great day...I will see you in less than 7 days. I can hardly wait. I will be anxiously awaiting our reuniting.
I know this picture is a little old..but it is the only one I have on my computer. And even though she looks amazing with her grandson it dosen't begin to express her true beauty. She is a true reflection of the Lord.

With all my Love and Prayers,

Shannon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I praying for a safe return and to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Auntie candace

May 18, 2006 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home