HoMe SwEeT hOmE!!!!
Well, I have been home know for just a little under 2 weeks and it has been really nice. I have adjusted to the time, food, weather...all in which I kinda favor. I miss Germany but mostly the atmosphere and people there!!! Michelle and her father John strolled into town this Wednesday just in time for John to share at bible study...and then strolled out Thursday around 1pm. It was sad to send Michelle on her way but the time that we were able to spend together in my home town was amazing and I know that her family and church will be blessed by her presence. Also I was really glad to be able to meet John and know that I will see them all (including the rest of the fam) again very soon!!! Other than that I started work today at Mackerricher State Park as a park aide...and plan to keep pretty busy with work, Chuck tracks, guitar, the fam, and continuing to grown in my realationship with the Lord. As far as next semester I am praying about attending another semseter...in Hungary...I am excited for what the Lord has ahead of me. If you think about it please pray that I would be able to heed to the Lord's voice...and that I would allow HIM and not my emotions or personal attachments to guide my path.
God Bless and thanks for your prayers,
Shannon
God Bless and thanks for your prayers,
Shannon

1 Comments:
Shannon, I'm glad everything is going well for you and so glad because thats what I've been praying for. I hope you realize how much you mean to this family and when we hear you so happy it makes missing you worth it. Take care and any time you want to vist you have a room just for you. Love, Auntie Candace
Post a Comment
<< Home