Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to School...

Tuesday was the first day of classes and they are amazing. This semester I will be studying the book of Genesis, Revelation, Ruth, Esther, the Life of David, Japanese and all OT Chuck Tracks. Please pray that the Lord would give me strenght and perservance...I know that the Lord is with me and will provide as He has been so abudantely above and beyond anything that I could have imagined. Please pray that we would resist the devil, sumbit our lives, and live according to His perfect will; for the people of Okinawa that they would come to the heart knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for you prayers...because we know as it says in James that "the effective fervant prayer of a righteous man avails much."

In Christ,

Your Sister in Christ Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home