How rich the Lord's blessings are...
I have had such a wonderful time at home these couple months...the Lord has totally blessed me with amazing family and friends. I was able to land a job at Mackerricher State Park (yes, I had to wear the funny green and tan uniform but it was worth it), I was also able to spend time with my loved ones here in Fort Bragg, practice my Japanese and guitar, spend time listening to CCBC beloved Chuck Tracks...(for those of you who don't know Chuck Smith has a series of teachings that goes verse by verse through the bible...and Calvary Chapel Bible College Students get to listen and right a half page summary on all 280 something before graduation) soaking up Aunty Shanny time, and enjoying life by Abiding in Jesus! Praise the Lord for He is good!!!!! Anyways...I am just relaxing at Benbow an RV park about an hour and a half north of Fort Bragg with the fam... and today a really good friend of mine Terry came up to spend the day with us which was a total blessing...hopefully some pictures to come. That's all for n ow but my life should spice up here very shortly...Blessings always!!!!!!!
In Christ....Shannon
In Christ....Shannon

3 Comments:
Shannon, I will be checking in on your blog (if you don't mind) and praying for you often. I am very excited for you in this new season. Hold fast to Jesus. Learn all you can. And be ready for the adventure of your life!
Shannon, by the time you get this you probably will be on the other side of the world, but I want to let you know that I will be praying for you! What an amazing opportunity before you! Keep your blog updated so we can see how the Lord is using you in Japan!
Thank you for a new entry! I'll be checking in on your blog (whether you like it or not!)and praying for you as well. I praise God for the work he has been doing in you and look forward to rejoicing some more over you in the days, weeks, months, years to come. Jer 29:11-13
Post a Comment
<< Home