Sunday, September 03, 2006

Benita...

Reunited...at last!
ME & MY BEST FRIEND...MICHELLE DANIELA BONNER!!!
Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times,
And a sister is born for adversity.

2 Comments:

Blogger MichelleDaniela said...

Proverbs 27:9 Ointment and perfume delight the heart, and the sweetness of a man's friend five delight by hearty counsel...
this isnt the verse i was looking for but it sounded good i dont know exactly what it means but I love you and i am so thankful for your encouragement and friendship i dont know what I would do without you my love :)
"And the heart of Jonathan was knit to the heart of David..." 1 Samuel something

September 06, 2006 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Looks like you're already having lots of fun. I'm jealous. I was home for Labor Day Weekend and saw your parents at the parade. I was sad you weren't there too! Keep the pictures and stories coming. I love them! Miss you!

September 08, 2006 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home