Friday, September 29, 2006

I........... I AM FORGIVIN, I AM FORGIVIN!!! SU........BETE YURUSHITA!!






















So I'm a little imbarresed by this picture...but I guess it shows my true colors!!! LOL...I really do think I enjoyed my 30 seconds (litteraly) of musical fame just a little to much. Thanks Tim...your cd is going to be a hit!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

Who said I'm the only one in this family with a sence of humor, you need a good one to post that picture, I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Rock on Shanny girl.
PS all that food made me hungry. Shannon don't shy away from adventure and new experiences, you never know what God may chose to use.
Love the Momma,
AKA Gammie

September 30, 2006 2:35 AM  
Blogger Hill Family said...

I think I this is a print and framer!! YOur crazy and I love that! Um, don't you think it is cute how mom's identity is always dual when she signs.

Love your SIS,
AKA Noah's MOMMY

September 30, 2006 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm.... uh.... i don't know what to say about this....But I'll think of something.
I will.


Pastor Kevin

October 09, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger MichelleDaniela said...

hai! so so so

October 13, 2006 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home