Iesu-sama wa anata o aishite imasu! (Jesus Loves You)
So I thought that I would give you a sneak peek at my room...my bed is the top one!!! Look Dad it is really clean!! (lol) Currently the air conditioner is not working in Michelle's rooms so she as taken permanent residence in my room on the floor. Hence the futon on the floor!!
This is one of my house/ school mates Haley...she is super cool. She is from Alabama...no southern drawl unfortunately...but she is on fire for the Lord, plays mad guitar, break dances, etc. if I went on it could take up the whole blog but she super cool!
This is another one of my house/classmates Nicki singing her now famous...well in bible college..."I scream for more ice cream"! Woooooo go Nicki. She comes from Hawaii...what a lucky bum; is totally committed to the Lord, plays guitar, sings...etc. I am not sure why I am so blessed by such great roomates except for that the Lord is good!!!
Here is an amazing picture!!! I think it explains itself.
Today...Saturday after an evangelism class at CCBC Okinawa, and a little cleaning we headed to the beach. And here is a picture...the water was like 80 degrees, crystal blue and the sand was amazingly soft and fine. Also...can you believe that there are just hundreds of amazing shells just washed up on shore...that would never be in Cali. It was an awesome time of swiming, picking up hermet crabs, shells and fellowship. After the beach we headed to OCI "Okinawa Christian ....I forget what the I stands for...but it is a private English/Japanese Christian school. Today was their 50 year anniversary so we did a little eating, worship, and hanging out with all the school kids. It was lots of fun...everyone at the school here is so talented...and it is so cool to see how the Lord is using them for His glory. Hmm...Well...I have now been here on the island for 9 days and I can't say anything bad. It is normally about by this time that the vacation dream comes to an end...but how blessed am I to still have 4 months here. Thanks for your prayers and support...With lots of love and prayers!!!!Shannon
"For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how orderly you are and how firm your faith in Christ is." Colossians 2:5

3 Comments:
Shannon,
Thanks for the post. We enjoyed seeing the pictures and update. So, do all of your housemates play the guitar? Let's have a jam session.
Mom and I also enjoyed looking at the pictures of Okinawa on Haley's blog. I will email you soon...
Miss you,
Daddy
Shannon,
Did your room mate, Nicki, ever live in Palm Springs?
Shannon ,Thanks for the beautiful pictures and update. I think I want to share your floor, also because are air isn't working well It's 100 degrees with lots of humidity.Plus the company would be fun. Love, Auntie Candace
Post a Comment
<< Home