Monday, September 11, 2006

Pure Bliss in Okinawa...

Me and Hai-Hai...she has a blog to on my fellow bloggers list...you should check it out she is pretty crazy...and has some really cool picts!
So this weekend I attempted to turn a wonderful looking fro into a soft Mohawk...it was amazing. But yet short bliss because he only kept it in for 24 hours. Aaron was a brave soul allowing me to take those clippers to his head...crazy.
Shi-Shi!!! That's not a sink!
Me and the girls...NI-KI SAN...Misharu...and Hai-Hai
Here is a cool picture just up the street from where I live overlooking Okinawa City! Look at the clouds they look really cool in this pict.

So I have to say that the more time I spend here in Okinawa the more it makes my heart ach for the lost...the people here are so sweet and considerate yet so lost. Please pray for the salvation of the people of Okinawa...the Lord came to seek and save those who were lost...He got ahold of us now lets be prayer warriors and bring revival all around us because the Day of the Lord is at hand.
Other than that Lord has been so faithful and I know that He is faithful even when we are faithless...so praise the Lord! This week was a blessing...I enjoyed my classes, sweet fellowship with many wonderful people, ministry opportunities, breakfast @ an Italian Restaurant with some friends, my second week of teaching a Japanese student English and lots more.
Thanks for the prayers and for checking...Have a blessed day!
With love and prayers....Shannon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, I will keep the Okinawa people in my prayers and pass it on to my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. The picture with the cutting shears was scary! Love, Auntie Can 2Corinthians1:11

September 12, 2006 5:42 AM  
Blogger Erin Green said...

um...maybe I don't want to know but...how do you use that thing? Do you use that thing? (the thing that's not a sink)

September 15, 2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home