Sunday, September 24, 2006

...RaNdOm..

Here a few pictures from this last week...this is me and Michelle my little buddy MICAH...isn't he adorable...he makes me miss Noah lots...
Oh...How I love the "BUCKS" I can't get enough of it even in Japan...I think I am addicted...ut oh!!
Here are a few pictures of that amazing park I have been raving about...it is truly one of the prettiest parks I have ever been too... and it is amazingly close and free to the public, and well taken care of.

Hope to get some more picts up soon...but I have been a little under the weather this weekend so I haven't been doing much!
Remember....
Iesu san wa anata o iishimasu!!! Jesus Loves You!!!
Shan~

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean you are alittle under the weather? Gargle with warm salt water take echinachia, drink plenty of water, rest and call me in the morning.
Oh yeah the "Bucks" is raising the price of every cup of coffee by 5 cents,what are they doing to me!
What does a Latte cost there.
Love,
Your Mama, and Noah's Gammie

September 25, 2006 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH I hope you are feeling better and someone took good care of you. So, have any plans on coming to the South soon? I miss you tons.
Heather

September 26, 2006 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, That park looks so inviting, and please do all that Mama Gammie said to do . I'm glad I have never got into coffee, Which is funny because God asked me to head up our Coffee Minstery. Philippians 1:6 Love, Auntie Candace

September 27, 2006 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! I'm so glad you are enjoying Okinawa. My brother is stationed on the island and he just made a surprise visit home last weekend for my sister's wedding. We were all so happy to see him. He left his wife and four children home because it would have been too much stress, etc. to bring everyone; which is one of the reasons I am writing to you. Steve and Marianne Muha (my brother and sister-in-law have twin 4 month old boys and a 3 and 11 year old boy too. My brother is a Lt. in the Marine Corp. and works a lot. Marianne desparately needs help. A nanny from the Phillipines was coming to help them, but she couldn't get a VISA. I was wondering if you or anyone that you are studying with would be interested in making some extra money and helping out a very nice Christian family. You can reach Marianne by phone at (080) 1781-9971; this is her cell and she keeps it with her at all times. Their home # is (098) 935-5614. It would be great if you could contact her. Thanks so much.
May God Bless you and keep you....

Love,
Jennifer Tyler

September 27, 2006 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon!

Sorry about the name oops from the last comment. I was reading Heather's comment and had her name on the brain when I was writing you!

I hope you are feeling better. Wasabi is a wonderful cure for head colds...at least it opens everything up for a little while!

I forgot to give you my email address. I'd really like to hear from you and discover if you are close to my brother and sister-in-law. I'm at jtyler@savingsbank.com

Hope you are having a great time...I'm very jealous over all the wonderful food you get to enjoy; Sushi is one of my fav's.

TTFN,
Jennifer Tyler

September 29, 2006 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home