Back in Buisness...
Sorry...I know all you die hard fans...well my parents...have been dying to see some new pictures...and I have been slacking. I don't really have any excuses so I won't try to explain myself but will try my hardest to not let 2 weeks go by again. Hope you in enjoy...I have lots to share so hopefully over the next few days as time permits I will catch you all up to speed.
Dosen't she look like she's meant to be driving that thing...
Michelle, Hannah and I went on Foster base Saturday to Foster Fest in order to pass our Franklin Graham tracks and on our way out we stopped and took a litte tour of the army trucks...

Dosen't she look like she's meant to be driving that thing...
Michelle, Hannah and I went on Foster base Saturday to Foster Fest in order to pass our Franklin Graham tracks and on our way out we stopped and took a litte tour of the army trucks...
That hat is heavy and it stank so bad...lol!!
Chew on that for a while and I'll be back with some more...Shannon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home