TOO CUTE!!!
...Introducing the Velarde Children...My new temporary housemates...
Micah...Hannah...& Silas
I taught them Chubba Bubba in the car and they thought it was so funny that they imitated it the whole way home...there lots of fun to have around...and Sandra is such a blessing!


Please pray for Silas he just turned 1... and on the 18th and 23rd he is going in to have some tests done to check the status of his growth...just pray for the Lords will and the comfort for Damien and Sandra. Thanks your prayers are much appreciated by us all!!!A picture of Sandra is coming...but I thought she might not appreciate the pictures that I have...so I have to wait till I get a good one.

1 Comments:
Thanks for the pic's. Got to have me one of them frog purses. (GROSS)
We will be praying for Silas,it's nice to have a picture of him. Your pictures are good but I'm sorry Hai Hai's are better because she actully shows your lovely face, and your pictures are always a little scary, fun but scary.
Two days till Texas
Love da Momma
Post a Comment
<< Home